Friday, March 28, 2008

Staying In Touch Will Keep Your Spirits and Help Obtain Health!

"Now we have covered the importance of branding I have a a few tips
and strategies I would like to pass on to you.

Tip #1 Do Not Forget....Keep in Touch

Keeping in touch or as some of us like to call it "Follow Up"
This is very important to your business success. So ask someone
when speaking to them "do you mind if I keep in touch?"

I can assure you that almost everyone will say, "Yes," because
they want to help you and know you might be able to return the
favor someday. So after you've spoken to someone, send a quick
thank you note and let then know you will keep in touch. Then,
do it. Follow up every month or six weeks with a quick email or
phone call. Keep them up to date, and then ask how things are
going. At the end of every email or conversation don't leave out
"Have You Google Me Today".

Watch for my next email titled "Google Me Strategies Part Two?

Remember Keep In touch,

Dorothy Lanman - Google Me"

I received this email from my good friend Dorothy Lanman and it speaks volumes! Thanks Dorothy! :)

No comments: