Tuesday, September 9, 2008

One Star Health Anger Management



Clicking through some of my all time favorite web sites and blogs, I came upon the master of quotes blog! My learned Hank Dunckel, friend has an awesome site Ask Spot Dunckel, with the most amazing quotes, advice, and more! He has a recent post on Anger Quotes that everyone should stop and consider at least a few times during their lives. Pent up or existing anger can destroy you inside and out, there really is no need for it though. Even if life gives you lemons... You know, Grate the Zest into Frozen chipped ice and make a lemon ice! lol

"It takes two flints to make a FIRE
Louise May Alcott
1832, 1888 American Author

The best remedy for short temper is a long walk
Joseph Joubert
1754-1824, French Moralist

I destroy my enemy when I make him my friend.
Abraham Lincoln
1890-1865, Sixteenth President of the USA" READ MORE


Stephanie Haile aka Wavecritter Google Me

No comments: